Featured Not resolved
1.6

its a scam.

I mean to me it was clear that they were going to charge $50 after 5 days, so that does not bother me. t asked for a card, clearly money is involved. And it was in the Terms.

but it said it had TV shows, but there are none It has TV button, and images of TV shows, but says "coming soon".

I found Flixshed after doing a search for a particlar episode of the patty duke show (about 2 guys running for congress, one similar to Sanders and the other similar to Trump). so i did a search, Flixshed came up and said they had to video. So I signed up (obviously with a temp debit card with $0, just in case I forgot to cancel or they tried something fishy), and then there was nothing.

Called and said they were false in their advertisement, then cancelled online and got the confirmation promptly in email and no charge on my card

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Flixshed and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flixshed to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising, limited selection of and no tv shows. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flixshed flixshed streaming for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flixshed?

Comments

I am confused.The trial is "free" but you're asking for my credit card.

I get it, so you can charge me when I forget to cancell. But why then you you "freezing" the money on my account? You're not taking it, just "freezing it".

No thanks!I'll stick with Netflix.

Have you recently checked your paper-based statements or online banking to see if any other charges have been made because they will say account is cancelled and no payments will be charged but this seems to not be the case in most situations. Don't rely or trust ANYTHING they say because they will keep your details and continue to take money until you block your card and request a new card number.